June 29th, 2014
Wow. I really can’t believe it! One more month and you will be a year old! We love you so much little guy. We never knew we could be this happy. You bring so much joy to our lives. You wake up with a smile on your face and continue smiling all day long. You are such a good baby. You hardly ever fuss or whine….even when you are really, really tired.
You still love to be worn. We go everywhere together and do everything together.
Your first time at church camp…checking out the horses.
You are so good when we go shopping!
Just chilling out around the house.
You are so adventurous in your eating. I haven’t found anything you won’t eat. Spicy, sour, sweet, hot, cold…though you do prefer it if it’s not in a spoon.
oranges and mangos
this is what you look like when you are finished eating…food from your head to your toes!
You love the outdoors.
You love to swim and be in the water.
You love being a big boy. You are now drinking out of a sippy cup, straw, and regular cup. Your newest trick is drinking bath water! Ewwww….
big boy drinking out of a sippy now…I don’t know why I waited so late to teach you!
drinking out of a sports bottle at camp with Kait Kait!
You and your brother are so alike in so many ways.
- you both get beads of sweat on your noses when you are hot, (ya’ll both are hot natured).
- you both are light sleepers…very light sleepers.
- both of you HAVE to have a nap or your ill for the rest of the day…and super hyper.
- you both LOVE to eat. EVERYTHING!
- both love outdoors and swimming.
- you both have big hands and feet.
- both have beautiful olive complexions, button noses, dimples, and beautiful smiles.
- you both love people and go out of your way to get attention. You will even turn around in your highchair and stare at people while they are eating!
- both daddy’s boys.
- both love books, Elijah likes to read them, you like to eat them!
This month we celebrated Father’s Day! It was awesome to see your dada have his very first Father’s Day! Ya’ll make him so happy. I pray you both grow up to be Godly men like your father. He works so hard for our family and takes such good care of us. Your daddy always puts us and our needs first and is the best leader for our home. I could not have picked a more perfect, gentle, loving, sacrificial man to be my husband.
You have 5 teeth now.
You still only say, “hey” “dada” “Lijah<<sometimes
When I say no you shake your head no.
When someone says “Yay” you clap, also if you see someone on T.V. clapping you start.
I’ve been making a lot of cloth diapers and you are the perfect little model!
sweet baby in your jammies. We love these two piece jammies! Way easier to change your diaper.
Stay tuned for next month! I think we are going for a hungry caterpillar themed birthday for you. I think we just might do something quiet and just as a family. Maybe we will go to an aquarium or something.