12.31.12 <<Better Late Than Never>>
The last 8 years…I’m so glad I’ve gotten to spend them with you. I hope there are 88 more to go! Well, I don’t know if I want to live that long, but maybe 68? 2012, what a year! I can’t say I’m sad to see it go. We’ve grown so much the past year, but it’s been our toughest one yet. I guess with all the challenges and struggles you really do emerge a better, stronger person. For better or worse, richer or poorer, til’ death do us part. And baby, that’s the only thing that can part us! I love you so much. Without your sense of humor my life would be so bland…that was the first thing that attracted me to you…well, after the tall, light, and handsome part. 🙂 Here’s to 2013! I wonder where it will take us.
For all of you wondering what we did. First, for record’s sake, I’m going to try and recap our last anniversaries…If I can remember.
- Chattanooga, Gatlinburg, Rock City Trip
- Nashville, shopping, and Opry Land Hotel
- Back home to the Gulf and Pensacola (we lived in Oklahoma at the time)
- Crested Butte, Colorado. Waunita Hot Springs. My first time skiing and I loved it!
- Cancun, Mexico. UH-may-ZING My first time snorkeling and riding a scooter.
- Just moved to Piedmont, AL (I think we were sanding our new/old floors) 😛
- In October we took a road trip with some great friends. We went to 15 states. Got to see Mt. Rushmore, Chicago, The Arch (MO), Wyoming, and many other places!
- This year we stayed in Huntsville and visited the Space and Rocket Center, I also got to see my baby sis. We had a big trip planned for NY, but decided December wasn’t the best month to go (didn’t want to drive in the snow). We should be planning our big trip for sometime in March. Not sure if we will go to NY, or Cali, or maybe back to Colorado to ski. << I REALLY loved skiing>>
I did it! I can’t believe I was able to figure it out. I have a super bad memory for a 26 year old!
Here are some pictures from this year’s anniversary.
NASA Space Museum
There you have it! I love you Jeffrey Dale Stacy. Happy 8 years!