I’ve never done a food post. I do really love to cook. I will love it even more when my kitchen is finished and I have my dishwasher installed. I HATE cleaning up after cooking. I guess that is why I don’t cook too much.
We eat a lot of chips and dip around here. Salsa and tortilla, spinach and bread, ruffles and french onion, etc. One thing you should know is I like to experiment and I never measure. I just kinda get in there and create. I bought a couple of avocados and some pita chips. I thought I’d make a dip. Here goes…
- 2 avocados
- around 2 tablespoons of vidalia (sp?) onion
- 1/2 a cup of sour cream
- a large squirt of chipotle mayo
- random pepper chopped really small (omit seeds for less heat)
- sprinkle of garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- multiple squeezes of lime juice
- you can use pita chips or any chips for that matter
Have you invented any dips lately?